I am a Los Angeles-based poet, novelist, blogger and lyricist. This blog is devoted to my longer form poetry. I have written hundreds of poems since the late 1990s and I published my first poetry collection BACKYARD POETRY on Amazon and Smashwords in Summer 2017. I am also planning to bring out many more collections featuring my poems and lyrics in the coming years. Please check out this blog for more updates and details about my upcoming poetry books.
Mimi’s Dilemma and other poems about women, sex and modern romance
The Hollywood Homeless
- Shooting the messenger Every time For exposing your lies Greed and crimes on high Shooting the messenger For your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- One day life’s heartbreak will shatter your poses and leave you choking from a reality overdose Only then will your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Lounge at the resorts drink another beer as our dreams disappear Sunny all the time but no sunshine here just pover… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Rich Americans and Europeans come here every summer telling us we have nothing to fear as they lounge on our beaut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- No sunshine here just hunger and fear The stench of dead bodies rotting in ditches covers everything Rebels’ blood… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago