I am a Los Angeles-based poet, novelist, blogger and lyricist. This blog is devoted to my longer form poetry. I have written hundreds of poems since the late 1990s and I published my first poetry collection BACKYARD POETRY on Amazon and Smashwords in Summer 2017. I am also planning to bring out many more collections featuring my poems and lyrics in the coming years. Please check out this blog for more updates and details about my upcoming poetry books.
The Hollywood Homeless
- Hearts sometimes are not what they appear Something doesn't quite add up and sometimes the final number you hold in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 47 minutes ago
- U try to approach matters of the heart like a problem to solve numbers to fix or a balance sheet to justify Your re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- Your heart's bottom line is not so clear The numbers don't quite add up. Love is intangible and never so cut and d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 50 minutes ago
- Each day you efficiency crunch numbers Everything is cut and dry The bottom line always in sight Numbers never lie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 51 minutes ago
- RT @Blavity: As if the #BlackPanther cast wasn't already taking over the big screen this month, they are also KILLING IT on magazine covers… 52 minutes ago